SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, you are tasked with the success of our brand. In overview, you will oversee & be involved in all aspects of the brand including planning, developing and executing SHALS marketing
- Assist the Creative Director in developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract online audience/customer and retain existing ones.
- Liaising with internal teams to drive strategies which include production, graphic designing, visual merchandising, retailing, warehouse and finance.
- A data savvy individual who is able to take informed decisions based on analytical insights.
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive trends to identify and develop innovative marketing campaigns, together with the creative team.
- Oversee, maintain and enhance webstore and EDM.
- Track key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor the annual marketing budget.
- At least 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience(s)
- Strong creative skills & Expert knowledge in all things digital and social
- Excellent Brief writing in English (Mandarin language is a plus)
- Must be able to work quickly and be organized
- Persuasive skills to lead and influence others
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Video Editing & Email marketing is a plus
- A pulse on street culture + future trends in the fashion industry
- A Beyoncé fan? Brownie points!
As a Graphic Designer, you will conceptualize and develop all marketing collaterals and product-related designs and to assist in photo & video tasks when needed
- Use social media, integrated marketing tool & audience insights to develop ongoing content strategies
- Create and source visual contents (photos, videos, gifs)
- Manage a weekly content calendar to liaise and be approved by Creative Director
- Be responsible for Newsletter & Webstore visual contents
- Design all marketing contents including newsletter, social media visuals, webstore, banners, cards, posters and etc by following the Brand guidelines and timelines set
- Strategize with the creative team on executing indoor & outdoor shoots for products
- Manage talents and/or events using both photos and videos for marketing purposes
- Research new design methods and styles in the industry to make sure creative ideas remain current and relevant
- At least 1 or 2 years related work experience(s)
- An Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Spark AR (InDesign is a plus)
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Understand Social Media design experience
- A self-motivated team player with a positive attitude :)
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality